Monday, August 23, 2010

Pepto a-bis-mol ...


Kids, don't try this at home!

I've tried the experiment twice now, and each time the result was the same.







Another weekend, another illicit rendezvous with instant mashed potatoes. 

I bought a smaller package this time, telling myself "Oh, it's less than half of what I had before, and I'm eating so little nowadays, it won't be a problem."

Ha!  Bold faced liar!

There are some foods I absolutely cannot have in my pantry without eating The Whole Thing Right Away.  Especially if they are simple carbs, even better if I can easily get them down through my (still-not-filled) band. 

So that whole bowl of very buttered-and-salted mashed potatoes has stretched my stomach and left me nauseous.  This a-bis-mol state of affairs for a five minute episode of mashed potatoes.

Not worth it.
Not worth it.
Not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment